Question. A fellow Canadian bought my ebay item. Shipping Q! Thanks!

pinkofloydo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
29 (100%)
Yeah so I guy bought super mario kart for snes from me through ebay. Now I have to ship to Canada. How much is first class international cost for about 5 ounces. Do I have to know about hidden fees or paperwork. How long does it take? Sorry never shipped to Canada. Thanks Everyone. ;)

Dude. Put in your zip zode, their zip code, weight. It tells you have much it will cost and the delivery time.

It's the fuckin' USPS. They'll tell you how to ship the package.

Hey yeah you have to fill out a customs form, basically it asks who you are, who you are shipping to, what it is, how much it is worth and the weight. I think it was like 6 bucks to ship xbox games in August from NJ but I don't remember 100% just go to Post office and they will help you, IT IS THEIR JOB. It is super easy. The only thing is sometimes customs holds things and it takes awhile to ship. I sold about 10-15 things to different people in Canada and some got in within a few days and 1 guy it took almost 5 weeks and he thought I was scamming him. Make sure they always get insurance out of the states, DUBZ

filled2976.gif

This is what you need. They've got them at the Post Office, and they're easy to fill out. If you want to be nice, list the value at under $20 for a sale or $60 for a gift and they won't have to pay customs fees on it. Hope that helps.

bread's done
Back