Question About 360 Slim's Wi-Fi

jb0Ogi3

CAGiversary!
Hey guys I just have a question. I'm currently connected to Xbox Live through a wireless connection with my wirless adapter. So if I sell my adapter will I be able to use this new 360's wi-fi to connect to my internet connection? Or do I still need the adapter. I guess I'm asking does the built in wi-fi work the same as my current adapter?

If you connect your existing add-on wireless adapter to your 360 slim with built in wireless and attempt to connect to the internet you will go back in time.

[quote name='Puffa469']If you connect your existing add-on wireless adapter to your 360 slim with built in wireless and attempt to connect to the internet you will go back in time.[/QUOTE]

Thta is NOT true. What happens is it causes a rift in the space-time continuum and essentially turns your 360 Slim model into a small Hadron Collider inside of your room which them basicly causes time itself to stop, thusly ending the world as we know it.

Basicly, that shit would make you Gordon Freeman and turn the whole Goddamn world into a living version of Half-Life. For the love of all that is holy and sacred please don't do it.

Thanks for deleting my post. Really put some effort into it. Mods have no sense of humor around here anymore.

I thought my deleted post was funny. And not mean in any way. The question had already been answered.

Why not just lock the thread?

the built in wifi does not support 5ghz n networks. so there's that difference, may or may not affect you.

bread's done
Back