Question about a Amazon Purchase

isofan1

CAGiversary!
Now last week I bought 2 games that were eligible for the "Amazon.com - Spend $80 on Select Titles, Get $40 Video Games Credit" problem is Skate 2 was bought for the 360 which I dont have because the PS3 ver. was removed from eligible list of games before I bite on the deal. Now I haven't received the credit yet but I have both games unopened the 2nd being Borderlands. Is it possible to exchange the 360 ver of Skate 2 for the PS3 ver and still receive the $40 credit or would I have to return both games to get my money back if I couldn't. Thank you in advanced

I don't understand why people post questions here that only an amazon customer service rep. can answer. My guess is that since skate 2 for ps3 wasn't eligible for the original deal, they won't allow you to simply swap the games and still receive the credit. Toys R Us and other B&M retailers may allow a swap across consoles on sales like B2G1 but Amazon is smarter than that.
Either way, no one here will really know for sure so just contact amazon instead of asking here.

it was eligible for both systems but them removed for PS3 not sure about how these situations work out

bread's done
Back