Question about a Yahoo Auction.

TurkeyOnRye

CAGiversary!
Feedback
214 (100%)
There's an auction going on Yahoo that I've been watching for a while, and ends in about 5 hours... I haven't bid on it yet though. The reason being that in the title of the auction, it clearly states "Free Shipping." However, at the bottom in the "Term and Conditions" it states that "Bidder agrees to pay $7.95 shipping & handling fee."

What gives? Which one is right? And if I bid on the item, and they charge me shipping, can I argue it?

I'd hate to pay $7.95 for something no bigger than a DVD case...

Yeah... I did that yesterday and no response. I forgot to mention that. It makes the whole thing seem shady unless they've honestly not logged in to check their auction...

Did you read everything completely in the auction (I'm sure you did but just making sure). Some people will put FREE SHIPPING in the title, then somewhere in small print they will talk more about it. Usually they may say free shipping if you purchase X amount of items from them. If I were you I'd count on paying the 7.95 shipping since it is at the bottom of the auction.

It's for an hdadvance 2.0 ... I bought a bunch of games at a pawnshop recently that are kinda rough and it's killing the load times. Rygar seriously takes like 5 minutes after the first cinematic to load the first level. I'm afraid it's doing bad things to my laser...

I'd post the auction... I'm just afraid that it's against forum rules or something.

WOW I didn't even know Yahoo still had auctions, it's not even on their first page anymore when you go to yahoo.com...........

just on a side note the hd 2.0 advance is still is developement. I've already ha d a couple friends return theirs. If you don't end up buying one , you might wanna try local cds store in your area alot of them have resurfacers and will redo your disc pretty cheap I get mine done for 5$ but I only bother with my rares. If you are set on getting the hd advance try 64scener.com they have links for the cheapest places for that stuff, I apologize to admin if I'm pushing forums rules.

bread's done
Back