Question about Action Replay for Saturn

Han Solo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
44 (100%)
I have an Action Replay 4M Plus. I am trying to figure out how it works. I put it in the cartridge slot on my Saturn. When I turn on the Saturn, it starts up normally and I can access the Saturn CD interface. At what point am I supposed to see the Action Replay screen? It never appears for me. The Saturn does ask for the language, date, and time upon startup. I think this just indicates I need a new battery for it. Does this effect the functionality of the Action Replay?

My battery never died , but I'm almost positive it should go to the Action Replay screens .

I have an Action Replay and a Gameshark , as far as I remember they work that way .

I put in a new battery and now the Action Replay screen comes up. However, it does not respond to any input from the controller. It just stays on the Action Replay screen that says it is not endorsed by Sega. Am I doing something wrong?

My Action Replay Plus is brand new (Thank you Play Asia sale!), and mine always got straight to the Replay screen. Your cartridge slot and/or replay may be dirty, make sure to clean them. Before I had my Replay, I had a Sega Satellite cart that quit working (and erased my hard drive), I have never tried my replay on that Saturn (I have 3 because of Craig's lists bulk sales) so I dont know if it was the cart or the Saturn.

I cleaned the contacts of the Action Replay. I think it is broken. I have tried it in 3 different Saturn systems and it just gets stuck at the Action Replay logo screen.

bread's done
Back