Question about an action needed to be taken.

Rags

CAGiversary!
Well, this needs a story first.

I was at Pizza Hut on Sunday for lunch. Anyway, I was with a group of about 8 or 9 people. The waitress and I talked the most of the group, but then I walked out of the place and did not even get her name. Well, an hour or so later I regretted it.

Monday comes, and I go to lunch there again. I asked "I had a waitress yesterday, skinny girl with short hair, could i get her section?". Anyway, the host then tells me her name, but that she was not there at the time but she would tell her I stopped by(keep in mind she does not know my name either but I have pretty distiguishable hair). Anyway, I left then, but asked the host if she might know when she was working again(I think the host and the girl are friends). She tells me later in the week in the mornings. So I was going to go check there again tommorow. HOPEFULLY it's the same girl, not just someone else who fit the discription.

The qustion I have>

Does this sounds stalkerish or weird to anyone?

http://img287.imageshack.us/img287/5302/1ou3.jpg

Yeah, I figure more than 2 times gets a little weird so it's the last shot on this.

You mean I can't ask to smell her hair?

Just kidding about that by the way.

not stalkerish... but you ARE thinking way too much about it

just don't care quite so much and she will be in the palm of your hand before you know it

DEFINITELY do NOT sit in her section

sit somewhere else and when she walks by give her one of those "Oh.. yeah... you exist. I forgot" kind of looks.

Yeah, not going to go back to that Pizza Hut for a while if I get shot down.

I think the host meant she worked from when they open to early afternoon. I went there at my lunchbreak at about 11:00. Not sure who really eats pizza for breakfast, unless it's cold pizza.

[quote name='Rags']Yeah, not going to go back to that Pizza Hut for a while if I get shot down.[/QUOTE]

same thing happened to me at Supercuts. :(

I got the digits, but then we just talked a few times, and never went out...

damn her knockers are huge

[quote name='munch']The worst part is that you have to eat at Pizza Hut again.[/QUOTE]

Very true.

If there's one thing I know about women it's that they love to be picked up while working. Hell, most women actually join the workforce solely to meet random dudes who think they're hot.

No, not really. The fact that you went there 2 days in a row seems kinda stalkerish. I'd wait a week, or next week.
You have to be careful now. She probably told her about you. I dont know how distinguisable your hair is, but she might think you're someone else, so be prepared for a letdown. When I was working, a couple of guys asked my co-workers about me. They were all letdowns.

[quote name='PKRipp3r']
just don't care quite so much and she will be in the palm of your hand before you know it

DEFINITELY do NOT sit in her section

sit somewhere else and when she walks by give her one of those "Oh.. yeah... you exist. I forgot" kind of looks.[/QUOTE]

yes, so that way if she wasn't that interested in the OP, she can totally forget about him when she looks over and he isn't noticing her. :lol:

OP-- you're on the line as far as stalking goes....not quite over it since you're just getting the info you need. going there to eat and sitting in her section just to talk to her will put you over that. plus, you get the awkwardness of her trying to do her job while being accosted at the same time. as scobie joked, she will hate that.

now that you know what you need to know about her, just go the direct route and ask her on a date. anything more than that and it will be weird.

ok....you guys tar and feather me when I ask for advice on how to ask out store employee's but you don't say anything about some pizza hutt stalker?

[quote name='ITDEFX']ok....you guys tar and feather me when I ask for advice on how to ask out store employee's but you don't say anything about some pizza hutt stalker?[/QUOTE]

There's a difference man. this is pizza hut. that was a store.

jk, i dont know what thread yer referring to.

[quote name='Apossum']There's a difference man. this is pizza hut. that was a store.

jk, i dont know what thread yer referring to.[/QUOTE]

well the diffrence is , the OP would have to go back several times and order something, therefore gaining more weight vs walking into a store and just "looking" and not forced to buy anything. :)

[quote name='ITDEFX']ok....you guys tar and feather me when I ask for advice on how to ask out store employee's but you don't say anything about some pizza hutt stalker?[/quote]

I think the OP is a bit creepy.

You're tremendously creepy though.

[quote name='ITDEFX']ok....you guys tar and feather me when I ask for advice on how to ask out store employee's but you don't say anything about some pizza hutt stalker?[/QUOTE]
I was thinking about your thread when I responded to this one :D
I dont think either situations are stalking..............yet.

Hey a good line to use is if she "Would like to go to dinner at a nice restaurant some time because you are getting sick of eating at Pizza Hutt." LOL. That's the line that I would use to ask her out.

Figured I'd get some stalker comments sooner or later. Does not really bother me much as I was expecting something or other. I figure the best comments come from someone who does not know you and tells you not face to face. Risk I took, and that guy that was complaining about some store thread, I think you are taking that a little hard. Just because a couple people on the Internet give you a hard time over something does not mean you need to cry over it.

Anyway, only reason I went back the next day is because I did not even know her name. Had I gone back 2 weeks later and said "I had a waitress 14 days ago, is she here" I would not have got a name. The Pizza Hut I went to is not very busy, so I figured chances were better the next day. The situation is weird I know, but better to know that not.

And if anyone is wondering, I have died blond short hair, with 1 braid about 8-10 inches long on the side/back(kinda like the guy in star wars), 1 5-7 inch braid on the front/side, and a 3-5 inch ponytail towards the back. Other than that I am quite forgetable, so there are chances that I have been forgot about. Chance I take I guess.

I'll check back in after lunch with results.

Pretty fly indeed, maybe I'll post a pic later when I'm not at work. Even guys have commented on it.

[quote name='Rags']
And if anyone is wondering, I have died blond short hair, with 1 braid about 8-10 inches long on the side/back(kinda like the guy in star wars), 1 5-7 inch braid on the front/side, and a 3-5 inch ponytail towards the back. Other than that I am quite forgetable, so there are chances that I have been forgot about. Chance I take I guess.

I'll check back in after lunch with results.[/QUOTE]

WHOA! You have a rat tail???! Sweet!

The one in the back is kinda a rat tail yeah. Sooner or later when it gets longer I'm going to braid it as well, it does not really stay in too well right now.

And yes, if it is not braided it DOES in fact look kinda like a styled mullet. THEREFORE, it is never not braided.

[quote name='Apossum']WHOA! You have a rat tail???! Sweet![/quote]Well, as you can see by my big words in my last post, I tried to avoid labeling it as a rat tail. But yes, it sounds like a rat tail.

Like I said, the one could be called a rat tail. Technically, the other two could be considered rat tails as well, just on the sides. Just going for something different, just short hair is boring to me.

If you go back, and she doesn't seem interested, make sure you kick over the Menu Rack then pull out the Oregano (as Glitter won't work here) and yell "OREGANO, B!!!" and throw it in her face!

[quote name='Rags']Leaving in about 20 minutes or so.[/QUOTE]

I expect an awesome in depth story on this... don't let me down.

You totally stole my thought, BUT I was going to use red pepper spice. That stuff burns your skin, let alone what it may do to the eyes.

I'm off....

No ONE could have called this the way it played out>

I got there about 11:00. The hostess OPENS the door for me(it was the same as the other day). She tells me the girl is not here yet, but will be there at 11:30. Anyway, I sit down. It gets to be 11:30(keep in mind I was not just loitering, it actually took that long to get my pizza). She walks in and says "Hey how are you doing today".

I say "oh fine I guess, do you by chance remember me"?

She says " Oh yeah, you were with that party, I even remember what you ordered, Steak bistro pizza with no peppers and onions, did you get that today"?

I say "nah, got something different"

She says "Is the waitress keeping good care of you"?

I say "Good enough for me"

Little more stupid small talk, and she walks away.
I get up to leave and she is standing at the entrance.

I say "Hey, you want to catch a movie or something sometime"?

She says AND HERE IS THE SHOCKER "sorrrrry, but I kinda have a, a, GIRLFRIEND, and she may be kinda mad at me, I try to stay faitful".

HOW THE HELL DO YOU RESPOND TO SOMETHING LIKE THAT?

[quote name='Rags']No ONE could have called this the way it played out>

I got there about 11:00. The hostess OPENS the door for me(it was the same as the other day). She tells me the girl is not here yet, but will be there at 11:30. Anyway, I sit down. It gets to be 11:30(keep in mind I was not just loitering, it actually took that long to get my pizza). She walks in and says "Hey how are you doing today".

She says " Oh yeah, you were with that party, I even remember what you ordered, Steak bistro pizza with no peppers and onions, did you get that today"? "Is the waitress keeping good care of you"?

She says AND HERE IS THE SHOCKER "sorrrrry, but I kinda have a, a, GIRLFRIEND, and she may be kinda mad at me, I try to stay faitful".

[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

But seriously, what I am about to give you is a lesson in life. It comes courtesy of Wesley Willis:

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roxMH07qHmc[/MEDIA]

For the love of God, get rid of that rat's nest! You won't get chicks til' you do.

That's definitely unexpected, but just chalk up to bad luck. Her saying that is no different than her saying "no thanks, I've got a boyfriend" (except the after thought of 2 chicks getting it on, but I stray...). In my days before marriage, I woulda probably responded with, "well thank you for your honesty and here's my number. If you're ever wanna just go hang out or do something, gimme a call." But yeah, now that you don't have to worry about the "what if's" it's time to move on and stay away from pizza hut for a while.

[quote name='Warner1281']That's definitely unexpected, but just chalk up to bad luck. Her saying that is no different than her saying "no thanks, I've got a boyfriend" (except the after thought of 2 chicks getting it on, but I stray...). In my days before marriage, I woulda probably responded with, "well thank you for your honesty and here's my number. If you're ever wanna just go hang out or do something, gimme a call." But yeah, now that you don't have to worry about the "what if's" it's time to move on and stay away from pizza hut for a while.[/QUOTE]

Kinda too stunned to say anything really. I just said "um.......OK" and turned around and walked out the door.

Speaking of which, I am never going to that Pizza Hut again.

She says " Oh yeah, you were with that party, I even remember what you ordered, Steak bistro pizza with no peppers and onions, did you get that today"?

[/QUOTE]

Thank you.

That was everything I could have hoped for in an ending to this story.

Rags, you have always cemented your place at CAG, at least to me. From the crazy thread title to the haircut to the ending, this story was a winner. Thumbs up, soldier!

The thing that gets me the most is this>

Why was she talking to me the most and not my sister?

Baffles my mind.

[/QUOTE]

I am printing this out on a poster and keeping it forever. This is the single most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. Today.

Aaahahaha :rofl: \\:D/ \\:D/ :twoguns: :-({|=

:fridge:

Worst part was that I was too stunned to grab the red pepper spice and knock the display stand over.

[quote name='Rags']

[/QUOTE]

wow, did she really sound that uncertain?

you may have just missed your chance at a threesome. :lol:

[quote name='Apossum']wow, did she really sound that uncertain?

you may have just missed your chance at a threesome. :lol:[/QUOTE]

She sounded like she was kinda embarassed about it or something. Not sure if it was her or just the situation really.
I really don't know what to make of the situation at all. If she held no interest, why did she even come over to me to begin with. I would have understood if she just walked by and ignored me, but the way it happened was just weird.

[quote name='Rags']She sounded like she was kinda embarassed about it or something. Not sure if it was her or just the situation really.
I really don't know what to make of the situation at all. If she held no interest, why did she even come over to me to begin with. I would have understood if she just walked by and ignored me, but the way it happened was just weird.[/QUOTE]

she probably wanted you to leave without a doubt in your mind (so as to keep you from stalking.)

I had already decided had she not been there, or things went awry I was not going back. Just an all around weird circumstance. Kinda like it could be on a sitcom or something.

It probably was for the best that this happened today and not Sunday when I was with the group of people.

[quote name='Rags']I had already decided had she not been there, or things went awry I was not going back. Just an all around weird circumstance. Kinda like it could be on a sitcom or something.

It probably was for the best that this happened today and not Sunday when I was with the group of people.[/QUOTE]

oh no, it would have been MUCH better with the group.

bread's done
Back