Question about Best Buy Reward Zone Points

_Ph03n1x_

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
I have $100 worth of reward zone points from last years video game promo and was wondering if someone had a good way of converting them. They expire in March and I don't really want anything right now other than Mass Effect 3 but it is already paid off with Amazon credit.

[quote name='_Ph03n1x_']I have $100 worth of reward zone points from last years video game promo and was wondering if someone had a good way of converting them. They expire in March and I don't really want anything right now other than Mass Effect 3 but it is already paid off with Amazon credit.[/QUOTE]

PM me I'll PayPal you $ for them, I want to get a PS3 there soon. (EDIT: Not $100 $100 though, but send me an offer if you want).

Other than that just spend it. It doesn't convert to real money unless you buy something or trade it to someone for cash.

My points never expire since I'm a RZ Premier member now, but in the past when my points were about to expire, I used to get the certificate, spend it on something, and then return them, and the points are back into my account with a new expiration date as if nothing happened.

Not sure if it still works this way, nor do I recommend it, but just a thought.

You can buy $100 worth of Amazon Kindle cards. They are sold at most Best Buy stores and work for anything on Amazon. I did this with $50 of the $100 from the fall Best Buy promo.

[quote name='cheapfrag']You can buy $100 worth of Amazon Kindle cards. They are sold at most Best Buy stores and work for anything on Amazon. I did this with $50 of the $100 from the fall Best Buy promo.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the tip. I'll have to give this a try

bread's done
Back