Question about Best Buy's return policy

DOMINATOR912

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
So about a month ago I got a PS3 at Best Buy since they were running a promo where you got a $50 gift card with a 160GB PS3. It was making a weird buzzing noise, so I exchanged it for a new one. Now this new one has developed a very similar noise, so i plan on exchanging it again before my 30 day warranty is up. However, I noticed that now theres a new bundle that includes Killzone 3 for the same price. Will I be able to exchange my standard 160GB for the KZ3 bundle without any issues? I'm mainly wondering because of the gift card that I got when I bought the PS3. I haven't used it, but I'm not sure how they would handle things.

[quote name='DOMINATOR912']So about a month ago I got a PS3 at Best Buy since they were running a promo where you got a $50 gift card with a 160GB PS3. It was making a weird buzzing noise, so I exchanged it for a new one. Now this new one has developed a very similar noise, so i plan on exchanging it again before my 30 day warranty is up. However, I noticed that now theres a new bundle that includes Killzone 3 for the same price. Will I be able to exchange my standard 160GB for the KZ3 bundle without any issues? I'm mainly wondering because of the gift card that I got when I bought the PS3. I haven't used it, but I'm not sure how they would handle things.[/QUOTE]
I'd try to but except the regular PS3 make sure the extend your warranty or get the geek squad.

From my experience, BBY will only allow exchanges with the same SKU # on the receipt within 30 days. The only exception would be if there's no more regular PS3 160gb in stock at that bby...but the csr might just direct you to another bby. Yeah, all returns now require ID cataloguing (sp?) in the system.

bread's done
Back