Question about Comics/Manga

the1brock

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Does anyone know of any comic/manga that is mostly about court cases/lawyer stuff...something along the lines of a Phoenix Wright game or something similar to that. Just wondering if anyone has read or knows of anything along those lines. Thanks.

[quote name='the1brock']well i found something called detective conan, so i will check that out for now[/QUOTE]

Detective conan doesnt really have anything to do with the legal system. Its a fun show thats kinda like a childrens version of csi.
Honestly I cant think of a single comic/manga that deals with subject matter similar to pheonix wright. sorry

She-Hulk has some lawyer elements to it (and is supposed to be darn good) and Daredevil used to offer a clever court room/super hero detective tail.

Thanks for some comments/suggestions.

Yeah detective conan is not what I am looking for but I guess it will hold me over until I find what I am looking for.

I don't read Manga so besides the Daredevil and She-Hulk stuff, there is the recent Manhunter series from DC and Baton Lask's Supernatural Law. HTH

Stfu! Case Closed/Detective Conano is THE greatest show EVAR.
[quote name='Soujiro_Seta']Detective conan doesnt really have anything to do with the legal system. Its a fun show thats kinda like a childrens version of csi.
Honestly I cant think of a single comic/manga that deals with subject matter similar to pheonix wright. sorry[/quote]

You said it was for childred, bitch.
[quote name='Soujiro_Seta']I never said it was bad learn to read pls :p[/quote]

[quote name='naes']You said it was for childred, bitch.[/QUOTE]

Guess that means youre a child. Im done dont wanna get into a flaming war over something so stupid.

Jesus, I was just kiddin' around.
[quote name='Soujiro_Seta']Guess that means youre a child. Im done dont wanna get into a flaming war over something so stupid.[/quote]

I'll echo the She-hulk recomendation though I would definately suggest starting with the trades of the first Slott series since they're the most lawyer-centric. Not to say that the book isn't good right now, but the legal aspect isn't the main focus right now with the whole civil war thing and the upcoming World War Hulk.

Daredevil looks like it's going to be returning to the lawyer aspect of Matt Murdock after being on hiatus ever since his secret identity got outted.

Definately read Manhunter though since DC has recently confirmed that the title has received another reprieve.

bread's done
Back