Question about credit card APR and Annual Fee.

Raymond

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
If a credit card have no annual fee, and if I pay in full amount every month. Does this mean that it won't charge me any fee?

[quote name='Gentlegamer']Yes, and they'll hate you for it.[/QUOTE]

Nah, they just wait for you to screw up and then cackle with delight.

They'll try to convince you to enroll in some protection plan such as protection against fraudelent charges, even though you are already protected for free...

I remember a few years back that i heard some credit card companies were thinking of penalizing people for paying off amounts in full every month. They don't make any money if you pay off the card every month, unless you're paying an annual fee or something.

Yeah, as people have already said, if you don't carry a balance from one month to another you'll only be paying for what you spent.

Keep in mind though, if you do carry a balance from one month to another, you may need to pay an account off two times in a row to stop the interest charges.

Thats what I am doing right now. I also get Amazon.com gift certificates for a certain amount of money I spend. I save up all the gift certificates till the end of the year and I spend them on Xmas presents. Its a good way to not go crazy during the holidays..

bread's done
Back