question about downloading games, ps3 accounts.. i need help!

hotpocketninja

CAGiversary!
Feedback
68 (100%)
i have a voucher to download Pain for free
my ps3 is a 40GB and im planning to upgrade someday not this year tho but this voucher expires by the end of the year.. so i have to use it.. but when i decides to upgrade my hd will i lose my game? and what if i want to use a different psn will i be able to play the game? or do i have to use the same one?
can anyone explain to me?

im going to download using my sub account cuz i lost the password to my master account.. but the thing is.. i tried making a new master account but my ps3 wouldnt accept it.. so what can i do??

[quote name='smiggity']Delete your account and start over.[/quote]

i dont have much to lose but if i delete everything... and make a new psn will i be able to access my ps3?? cuz i couldnt access my ps3 when i made a new psn =(
i have a metal gear solid 4 konami id.. will i lose that?
i have home beta.. i'd like to keep that

i dnt have any game records, game data, etc..

you can always email them for a new password for your master account. I believe a lot of game saves are tied with each account name. If you delete your master account then you can't use your saves on a new one.

Any other "account" can play any game downloaded or disc. They just have their own "save" system for each.

When you decide to upgrade your HDD you should save your game saves on a memory card first. To "re-download" your game(s), you can do that by logging back into your respective account(s) and view "downloads".

bread's done
Back