Question about Dragon Age Ultimate Edition DLC

nbballard

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
I have come into the possession of a 2 copies of Dragon Age. One is the original DA: Origins and the other is the more recent DA: UE. The ultimate edition has all of the DLC on the disc. I figure I don't need 2 copies and should trade in one of them- and the UE gets a lot more credit.

Is that DLC on the disc also compatible with the original DA:Origins ?

Im pretty sure it will. I mean its the same game, just UE has DLC on its disk. (Just realize you cant get it back with out the disk, if you some how lose the DLC.)

Last edited by a moderator:
If its anything like RE5 Gold, then it is disc based DLC, means it will have a separate game data on your PS3. I could not play the bonus stuff with my vanilla copy of RE5. You will need DAO Ultimate edition to play all the extra stuff. Trade in the DAO vanilla. If it were a DLC code, like Borderlands GOTY, then you could sell the disc and keep the DLC (since you registered it).

Other disc locked DLC games: RE5 Gold, Fallout 3 GOTY...

hum... i'll test it tonight. I'm sure there is some indicator on the screen somewhere that tells what DLC packs are installed, etc.

Did some research on some other forums, and it looks like there are 2 different data files like you suggested. Well, pooh.. I was looking forward to that amazon credit. lol

bread's done
Back