Question about eBay Etiquette

_Ph03n1x_

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Well I am an eBay newbie and I was just wondering what you guys would do in my situation. I have been selling one month codes to xbox live. I have sold many of them but I seem to be in a feedback jam. The people who have bought it have paid (with the exception of one person) and I sent them the code immediately but none of them have left me any feedback. Consequently I have not left them feedback either. It has been 3-4 days between the 6 people and I am worried that the codes will expire (rumor is they expire on the 15th) and they will wait till after the 15th and nuke my feedback score. And now because of this, I don't want to sell the ones that I have left.

What would you guys do in my situation?

And if this is in the wrong section I am sorry. I am new to this end of CAG.

I have had several people not leave me feedback lately. It is kind of annoying, but since nothing can happen to them (no negatives or anything), it would seem some people just do not care. The best thing you can do is send them a message and ask them if they got it or something, and say to leave feedback.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure Live codes don't expire. They may say they expire, but there's been a number of CAGs who get Xbox Live bundles really cheap because they 'expired', even though the codes still work.

Also, the buyers probably just forgot to leave feedback. Even as a seller, I forget to leave feedback quite often when I'm buying.

bread's done
Back