Question about ebay listing prediciment

joeshmoe

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Alright, so I just bought a copy of black ops on ebay for $34.99 from this seller and almost exactly after I bought a copy the listing gets removed from the search engine. The auction listing still exists, but it was just removed from the search bar. If he does remove the listing I could still get a refund right?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='62t']um isnt that what usually happen? After something is sold it is gone from search[/QUOTE]

Yeah but he listed it as 5 copies available. I just find it weird that exactly after I purchased it the listing was gone from the search engine, and I don't think he would do that if he wanted to sell them quicker.

Here's the auction if anyone wants to see:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110698284095&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

[quote name='DarkRider23']Probably has to do where it is located. Can't think of any other reason.[/QUOTE]

Hmm that's weird, how does it change the search function based on location?

The version he's selling is still the same as the US release right? NTSC? (He also has it as NSTC..but I don't think that exists)

That is odd how he would do Free Shipping exclusively to the United States, since it would probably be cheaper to ship in his own country.

[quote name='Indigo_Streetlight']That is odd how he would do Free Shipping exclusively to the United States, since it would probably be cheaper to ship in his own country.[/QUOTE]

For a single dvd it is probably not that different, and there are a lot more people on ebay than ebay.ca

bread's done
Back