Question about Gaming Lagoon

illway

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I just started filling out survey from the site. When I'm asked to enter my address, city, and state, what exactly should I put? My real info? I ask because if I put in fake info I won't want someone to get contact by these companies I'm filling out surveys for >.< Or does it not matter?

Thanks

I usually put my address/phone number but off by 1 digit or so for home number, phone number, postal code, street number, etc.

Its best to put real info. Some of the offers might check the stuff you enter for the site (and if your stuff on the site is wrong, how will they mail stuff to you), and some like mapquest your address or something, so if you make it up, it wont work. I have done all of the free offers, and some credit-card. I got one thing in the mail, so dont worry about junk mail, and use your address.

Phone numbers might be more risky, there are plenty of forums around here explaining how to get a real, but junk, phone number to use. I used mine, and only got like one call, but I hear that ususally it is more.

Whatever you do, use the same info that you gave to gaminglagoon on your profile. If that does not match what you put in on the survey, it might make the offer get disapproved (though not necessarily), so you are less likely to get your points if you try made up info.

At least use a junk email, because whatever one you use will be worthless after this.

Anyway, good luck.

[quote name='DrNo']When it comes to phone numbers, I just give them a phone number from here: www.privatephone.com[/quote]
Beat me to it. Helped me tons. Though, over the past month, places called me twice. So they dont phone spam you much, but use a fake email.

[quote name='DrNo']When it comes to phone numbers, I just give them a phone number from here: www.privatephone.com[/QUOTE]
THANKS!

I signed up for AIM phoneline a while ago, but it sucks and stopped working occasionally. When I tried to sign up for privatephone it didn't work, thanks for reminding me. I'll sign up now.

Thanks guys, for the link and all. I always thought that had to be some specific, magical way to this, and there is. Alright, I'll give my real info, that's fine, but no real number :p

Are the phone numbers you receive from privatephone.com real phonenumbers? I don't want these companies I'm filling out surveys for calling these numbers I give them and asking for me, when infact the companies are calling someone elses number.

I've gotten 3 wii points card from there and spent a total of about 12-15 bucks for shipping stuff...

all in all..60-15, saved 45 bucks

bread's done
Back