Question about KOF 02/03 for the xbox...

xxtheycallmedxx

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Does it come in a green case (like most xbox games) or in a black case ?

I ask because I bought it used at BB and it came in a generic BB case.I was looking to pick up an empty green case of 2-disc capacity on ebay but I cant find it at all,to the point where I'm thinking this was one on the few games (I'm assuming as I've never seen an xbox game originally released in a black case) that originally came in a black 2-disc case... can anyone let me know whether its green or black??

Thanks in advance

It comes in a green case. I have seen them at EBgames and TRU. I purchased mine from Blockbuster for $10 a few weeks ago. From appearances no one rented my copy and they gave me the original case and manual. All in pristine condition. You might ask BB to check if they have the original case for it or another 2-disc green case. BB sometimes throws away the original cases. You should ask the manager.

Very cool,definately a nice find on your part.Being that I got mine from BB too I think I'll take your advice and ask them if they have one.If not I'll continue to check ebay and if worse comes to worse I'll just use a generic black case I have.Thanks man.

bread's done
Back