Question about linking to a personal podcast

waatulakula

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
So I've been doing a podcast with a fellow CAG and another friend for about six months. It's nothing fancy and I'm not trying to make money off of it. It's really just an excuse to talk about nerdy stuff. I have seen blog posts from some users containing links to their podcasts' and such and would like to post mine too.
I don't want to break any rules or step on any toes, but I can't find anything in the rules on podcast links. Does anyone know the rules regarding this? :???: Like I said I'm not trying to make money or steal anyone from the Cagcast (let's be honest that's just not possible) just curious what people outside of my friends think of the show. Thanks for the help.

I can't say anything as far as rules go, but I personally find such self-promotional posts annoying, and as such, I tend to ignore them. Why not just create an interesting-looking link in your sig?

If you hosted some kind of giveaway for listeners of your podcast, and posted that to the Contests and Free Stuff area, that'd be okay.

bread's done
Back