Question about Marketplace points?

bisquit

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Hola, i just got my 360 today and was wondering, is it better to buy marketplace place thru the xbox. It looks like you get more points for your money doing it that way. Thanks

[quote name='bisquit']Hola, i just got my 360 today and was wondering, is it better to buy marketplace place thru the xbox. It looks like you get more points for your money doing it that way. Thanks[/QUOTE]

Well, its more points for your money when you consider things like gas and sales tax. Otherwise, its still the same $1 for 80 Points.

[quote name='dmes65']They dont charge sales tax when you buy them @ the store.[/QUOTE]

ummm they charge you sales tax unless you live in a state with no sales tax (ex. oregon)

[quote name='H-Town Info']ummm they charge you sales tax unless you live in a state with no sales tax (ex. oregon)[/QUOTE]

I wasn't charged sales tax when I bought mine though the 360, even though there's sales tax in Arizona.

[quote name='ImmortalfWd']I wasn't charged sales tax when I bought mine though the 360, even though there's sales tax in Arizona.[/QUOTE]

He meant in-store.

bread's done
Back