Question about MK Deception on the xbox

Barney

CAGiversary!
Feedback
44 (100%)
Okay i'm very nooby but can someone tell me how the heck do i start playing the Konquest mode? I only see three options in the main menu and they are to play the original MK, The history of MK, and something about Mortal Kombat cards...

No i cannot

this is how my menu looks

I only have those three options

2yxki88.jpg

Actually had this problem when I ordered the Kollector's Edition back in March through Amazon.  Most sellers can't tell the difference, because they never actually pop the disc into an Xbox.  Despite the fact that it says it's 2 discs on the case.  I had to go through 3 different sellers before finding one that actually had both discs.  So I understand how much of a pain it is to find out you got stuck with the bonus disc.

The bonus disc with the original Mortal Kombat arcade game is the disc that has the character that is on the cover of the Kollector's Edition you got(either Mileena, Scorpion, Baraka or Raiden).  The actual MK Deception disc has the MK dragon logo on the game disc.

If you got it from a lowball, maybe contact who you got it from and ask if they have the actual game disc?

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh i see the problem.. The problem is i forgot who I won the game from. I remember i won like three games from that lowball.. MK Deception, Need for Speed Underground 2 and I think Dead or alive beach volleyball.. It may have been from you skiizim... lol i think it was xD

I found the person Lol

i actually won the game two years ago. Ima messaged them and see if they got the actual game  if not its cool. At least now i know to look out for it out in the wild

Strange.  The one the right is the actual Deception game disc,  The one on the left(in my case, the one with Mileena on it) is the bonus disc with MK 1 on it. 

If you got the one with that Dragon logo on it(the one on the right), it should be booting up to the main game.

that is strange but mine is backwards. The one with the Dragon logo is booting up the menu with only three options. lol

So looks like now you've either ran into manufacturer defect or a bootleg.  Does it have the Xbox hologram in the center of the disc?  That might be a sign of a bootleg.

But now it's something you should definitely bring up with the seller.

ooopps i made a mistake... the cd does have Baraka on it.. i guess i need glasses lol.. I'm missing the one with the dragon logo on it then . I already contacted the seller he said he would look to see if he had the game..

This past weekend i decided to watch the Mortal Kombat movie again along with the Mortal Kombat Legacy series so that's what brought me to wanting to play a MK game again lol

bread's done
Back