Question about my game pre-order/fully paid for.

JMD3

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I have a game fully paid for at Rhino/GS from the trade 2/get 1 sale a while back, but I dont want the game. I want to move my credit over to Super Paper Mario instead. My question is, can I just wait until SPM comes out before A) moving the credit over to SPM, or B) Just get the original game, then return it for SPM. Either way, should I do anything about it now or just wait a couple weeks? (the game I had preorderd came out yesterday)

Whatever you do, you should probably transfer your credit NOW before you loose them. I did not know this, but Gamestom/EB Games actually gets rid of credit after a transition like converting over a store in a matter of a few months. A long time ago I put down $20 to reserve a game at a local Gamestop. A few months later they decided to move out of the mall into a nearby strip and changed it's name to EB Games. A few months went by, and I went to get my $20 back and they said they threw away all prior credits at the old store already. I dont' know if it will apply to you but better safe than sorry.

bread's done
Back