Question about Paypal..........

Xfactor19990

CAGiversary!
Feedback
29 (100%)
so im looking to do some free paid to click sites, or lagoon sites. Im wondering, say i get a new free paypal account, how much money can i recieve into the account? Transfer/spend? Just curious since its a free account.

You can buy stuff from any place that accepts paypal even if you only have the basic account.

Just be advised that you probably get charged a fee by paypal for every transfer (typically about ~30 cents plus 3 more cents for every dollar... ie, if you get $10 transferred to you, paypal takes a cut of $.60 ($.30 fee + $.03 * $10) and you get $9.40. Prolly depends on what sort of deal the site paying you might have worked out... they might give you a little more than what you've actually earned to cover the paypal fees.

so is there a way to get out of paying those fees? See, im buying like alot of stuff with that live cashback deal, however i dont wanna link to my account, so thats why i was wondering when all is said and done, i should have have probably 1500 back

US accounts cannot send money without a credit card attached to the account.
Even then you will still have sending limits (albeit high ones) until a bank account is attached.

Freebuckssite (site in my sig) offers payments through paypal to up to around $100. The minimum would be $0.50. I have never paid a fee since doing this site. They also send the money within an hour even though it says 24 hours in the emails. And if you need money in your bank account or debit card, you could just transfer the paypal balance right to the cards.

well see im just curious cuz my paypal aCCOUNT is not linked so say i make 50 dollars, can i use that money at say amazon.com or something or will i HAVE to put on my account?

I don't think so. Paypal also uses something called virtual credit cards that generate secure cards with a number, security number, and exp. date. I believe Amazon accepts those and once you use the virtual cards, they take the money from your paypal balance.

[quote name='Xfactor19990']well see im just curious cuz my paypal aCCOUNT is not linked so say i make 50 dollars, can i use that money at say amazon.com or something or will i HAVE to put on my account?[/quote]

[quote name='The0ne']I don't think so. Paypal also uses something called virtual credit cards that generate secure cards with a number, security number, and exp. date. I believe Amazon accepts those and once you use the virtual cards, they take the money from your paypal balance.[/quote]well it's my understanding that I DO think so. You CAN use the money in your paypal account via temp credit cards as TheOne outlined. You do NOT have to put it in your account.

for the free account it is 4.9%+$0.30 fees to recieve cash

i have the free account so i copy n pasted the limits below

Sending limit $3,500.00 USD
Receiving limit (monthly)
dagger1.gif
$500.00 USD
Withdrawal limit (monthly)
dagger2.gif
$500.00 USD
Debit or credit card acceptance limit * 5 Transactions

bread's done
Back