Question about PrizeRebel Cell Phone Deals

Shadowiii

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
YEah, I'm not sure if this is the right forum again and if it isn't I apologize.
My question is concerning the Cell Phone deals on PrizeRebel. From what I understand if I sign up, pu tin my pin, and then immedietely cancel, I should not be billed. IS this correct? HAs anyone here tried it that can confirm if you will be billed or not? I've signed up for a lot and if $100 shows up on my cell phone bill next month I may be a little irritated. :p
Thanks again for all your help and information.

AS long as you cancel you should be good, are you already signed up? You can use my referral link if your not, since I'm helping you :)

From my experience, if you cancel right after, you won't be charged. I've done plenty of them and haven't seen any payments on my phone.

Make sure to read the TOS. After you put the PIN in on some of them, they put a $9.95 charge on automatically. I'm not taking the risk... because I'm 13, and my parents would flip if they got a charge. (they went bazerk when I brought the bill up $130 for mobile web)

Umm.. Sorry for the post stealer but is anyone able to do all of the "Quiz Jungle" Offers in prizerebel? I have like 10 of those offers left in my Offers section but they are just not giving me any points. I tried everything, CC cleaner, delete cookies, change emails, etc. If anybody can hlep please do so :)

bread's done
Back