Question about PSN cards

JnJosh

CAGiversary!
Feedback
18 (100%)
Does anyone have any interest in these? I can get quite a few and would sell them at a discount, maybe something along the lines of buy 1 for 20 get 1 for 15? buy 2 get 1 for 10?

this is regarding the 20$ ones.

anyways let me know, i have always just used my credit card but these things are kind of cool, i also have pretty good feedback and a paypal transaction would be method of preference.

whats good then? like 17~ bucks? basically things become tax free then.

need some suggestions, no kijiji-like ones "heh 2 dollarz"

I'm sure there will always be a need for cheaper-than-retail PSN cards. I know in the future I might buy some from you, especially since GC rarely go on sale (if ever).

Vouching for JnJosh, I got the PS3 FFXIII code for Beta from him, worked great.

I may be interested in cheaper PSN cards eventually as well.

I would be down for this as well and think it would be a great idea. $15 seems fair to me as long as that price is still worth your time and effort. Too bad I am tapped out at the moment :p.

This could be good, I can see people taking advantage of that. I don't need one ATM, I still have some credit on my account.

Oh, dude, are you kidding? If you could get these things for ~15% off or something, I'd be in for $100 worth easy. These things (by definition) never go on sale and I buy PSN content all the time.

Of course, the bigger the discount the better, but 15% off would be like the sales FutureBuy has on the Xbox and Wii cards and I jump all over them.

Totally interested, sir.

PSN cards added!
I'm pricing them as follows

20$ = 17.50

I can maybe offer a bit more of a discount if more is bought. Check my thread in the canadian trading subforum. PM for details.

This thread reminded me that I still have 15 bucks of CND Sonybucks and about 20 JPN Sonybucks left to spend. There needs to be more that interests me. >:p

bread's done
Back