Question about PSN purchases and tax

EarthKing

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Hey. I have a question about psn purchases and tax...I was wondering last night I added stuff to my cart to see how much the items I wanted costs in total and I got a price without tax. But when I checked out the price again today, now they included tax...I was wondering do they notify you when stuff like that happens. I'm in PHX, AZ (they didn't charge tax here before) and now out of no where looks like PSN is charging tax for me. I was wondering do they do that often? This is my first psn purchase and the stores near me that have PSN cards (I'm getting the $50) are charging me tax. I just don't want to be taxed twice...Any help? Is there a way I can change my location to a tax free place? Is that allowed? If it's not against CAG TOS, can somebody provide me a state that they don't charge the tax??

change your address to cali and PSN won't tax at checkout. I made a thread about it before to let people know but I got flamed by a couple CAGs for tax evasion :shock:.

[quote name='mr_burnzz']change your address to cali and PSN won't tax at checkout. I made a thread about it before to let people know but I got flamed by a couple CAGs for tax evasion :shock:.[/QUOTE]
Oh noes. You evil, evil tax evader you.:shame:

bread's done
Back