Question about selling my ds bundle

jakescape53

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
A few months back I bought a ds and about 8 games for $140. Ive purchased a couple more games since then. Now im thinking of re selling this and upgrade to a psp. I was thinking $200-$230 for the entire package and i was wondering what the CAG opinion would be.

Nintendo DS system w/ ac adaptor, car charger, stylus, and all original boxes and manuals

Games (DS All Complete)
*Animal Crossing Wild World
*Super Mario 64
*Asphalt Urban GT
*Warioware Touched
*Nanostray
*Tony Hawks American Sk8land
*Mario Kart
*Brain Age
(GBA)
*Zelda Link to the Past 4 Swords (Complete)
*Final Fantasy Tactics Advance (Cart Only)
*Warioware Twisted (Cart Only)

Make a $200 offer here, if you can't get any good takers on that.. you could easily go on eBay and get $300 for it. :)

actually i think ill wait on craig's list and if someone is willing to pay 220 cash ill bite but if not ill stick it on ebay and hopefully get 250+.

[quote name='Demontooth']I have a PSP and a DS, I wouldn't get rid of my DS.[/QUOTE]
If he wants to get rid of it, he wants to get rid of it. Just help him, and lets not turn this into a flame war.

From the start i wanted a psp because i liked all of the features and after seeing my friend show his off to me ive been hooked. I bought my ds and all those games for 140 from another friend and am now looking to upgrade to a psp. I did put this bundle in my trade list so check it out! I am flexible on the price.

[quote name='SilverPaw750']If he wants to get rid of it, he wants to get rid of it. Just help him, and lets not turn this into a flame war.[/QUOTE]

For the record, I wouldn't get rid of my PSP either.

*sigh* Looks like the flaming begins. Anyways, I think you could easily fetch $300 for the amount of games you have included with that. The only downside that I could possibly see happening is that people don't want it because they want a DS Lite instead.

Its in my trade list right now for anyone looking to get rid of a psp or cure themselves of any heavy wallet issues. Im asking $250 but am flexible on that if you throw in a trade or something too.

bread's done
Back