Question about selling Xbox 360 + Games

BoSoxFan900

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
I have a 20GB Xbox 360 (non-HDMI) that has been fixed by Microsoft. I've almost 100% decided to sell it and all of my games to get a PlayStation 3. I would like opinions from you guys on how much I could get out of everything I'm selling.

Xbox 360 console
Wireless controller (Microsoft)

Games:

Top Spin 3
NCAA Football 09
Madden 09
Grand Theft Auto IV
Kane and Lynch
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
Fallout 3
The Orange Box
Rainbow Six Vegas 2
Call of Duty 2
Ninja Gaiden 2
NBA Live 09
Project Gotham Racing 3
NCAA Football 07
Major League Baseball 2K8
Kingdom Under Fire: Circle of Doom
Conan
Frontlines: Fuel of War
Dead Rising
Need for Speed: ProStreet
Viking: Battle For Asgard

I also have a new 12-month Xbox Live card.

There aren't really any Xbox 360 exclusive games that I'm looking forward to playing and I was looking into getting a Blu-Ray player anyway, so I figured getting a PS3 was the way to go.

Thanks in advance!

[quote name='BoSoxFan900']I have a 20GB Xbox 360 (non-HDMI) that has been fixed by Microsoft. I've almost 100% decided to sell it and all of my games to get a PlayStation 3. I would like opinions from you guys on how much I could get out of everything I'm selling.

Xbox 360 console
Wireless controller (Microsoft)

Games:

Top Spin 3
NCAA Football 09
Madden 09
Grand Theft Auto IV
Kane and Lynch
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
Fallout 3
The Orange Box
Rainbow Six Vegas 2
Call of Duty 2
Ninja Gaiden 2
NBA Live 09
Project Gotham Racing 3
NCAA Football 07
Major League Baseball 2K8
Kingdom Under Fire: Circle of Doom
Conan
Frontlines: Fuel of War
Dead Rising
Need for Speed: ProStreet
Viking: Battle For Asgard

I also have a new 12-month Xbox Live card.

There aren't really any Xbox 360 exclusive games that I'm looking forward to playing and I was looking into getting a Blu-Ray player anyway, so I figured getting a PS3 was the way to go.

Thanks in advance![/QUOTE]
This should help you out with the console. It doesn't save whether or not it has HDMI or not so I think it's safe to assume that it doesn't.
http://cgi.ebay.com/XBOX-360-20GB-HARD-DRIVE-/190425069592?pt=Video_Games

Trash all of your old sports games or trade them into to Gamestop for a few bucks total if they'll even take them. Look up the other games on Amazon and eBay and take off a few bucks of the lowest price you can find. You can list some of your better games for trade on here and see if anyone bites for a decent price.

bread's done
Back