Question about Shipping a Printer...

The Successful Dropout

CAGiversary!
Feedback
101 (100%)
Okay, so I got caught shipping a printer through media mail lol. They checked it after I dropped off and sent it back to my house. I don't ship anything that isn't media via media very often, but I know a lot of people (including ppl on here and ebay) do.

My question is this...what is the cheapest method besides media mail that I can ship a 16 lb 8 oz box containing a printer?

Also, is there a way to get a refund from paypal for my media mail shipping label? It's been over 24 hours and I don't think you're able to after 24 hours.

I don't know any amounts off the top of my head but if you measure the box (in addition to having it's weight in mind), I think you can go to the post office's website and get an estimate. UPS might also have an online calculator for shipping costs.

Fedex Ground might be your cheapest option.

I'd check UPS Ground, Fedex Ground, and USPS Parcel Post.

And I'm pretty sure you can't get a refund for that label since you did use it. I'd advise you just cut your losses and not attempt to get your money back there.

The printer itself, it's brand new still in box/packaging or did you take it out?
I've shipped a printer once long ago using the cheapest method back then and even though I packed it well, it was still damaged on arrival :(

I would pay whatever they ask to take care of it during shipping. Use the stuff that came in the original box to pad it.

What printer is it?

bread's done
Back