Question about Suikoden 3 and Zelda: Collectors Edition

drsuper23

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
I'm trying to find out what would be a good price for Suikoden 3 for the PS2 and Zelda: Collectors' Edition for the GCN. I saw this at a local Thrift store for cheap and want to know if it's a good investment. They had each for $20.

I think EB normally has Suikoden 3 for $25, so $20 sounds like normal street price.

The Zelda disc was free with a Nintendo Power sub, which is $20 as well (I think...not sure on either one). You wil occassionally see one for $5-$10 though. I'll leave this one to the GCN fellas.

I actually think that EB overprices everything. Once in a while they'll have a good deal ( Robotech CE for $5). Most of the time though they suck. What should I use as a gauge for the correct pricing, Ebay or EB/Gamestop.

yeah def. pick up the Zelda CE, worst case is you can sell it for at least $5 more than you paid for it (if it is complete and all), should you decide you don't want it. $20 is also a fair price for a used copy of Suikoden 3 depending on the condition.

Both are complete. However the Zelda one has a sticker on the disc and the book is in poor shape but with all it's pages. Suikoden is in Mint condition. Don't know how since it is a Thrift store.

I think EB normally has Suikoden 3 for $25, so $20 sounds like normal street price.

I think street price right now is 29.99. I got my used one before all discounts at 26.99 preowned at my EB a month ago.

I actually think that EB overprices everything. Once in a while they'll have a good deal ( Robotech CE for $5). Most of the time though they suck. What should I use as a gauge for the correct pricing, Ebay or EB/Gamestop.

The only time I find my store to be overpriced is on rare-r games. The Zelda disc for instance was only given out in so many systems and online. Suikoden 2 is uber-rare so they charge 25 more than most places.
Every place has their overpricing. Everytime I have been in Gamestop they have overcharged for other things. Best Buy and Circuit City had F-Zero and Mario Golf priced at 49.99 for a week or two after greatest hit announcement. Sonic Mega Collection I think is still 39.99 at CC. Everyone has their up and downs.

bread's done
Back