Question about the new Tomb Raider game

Reno Takamiya

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
So I know lots of people say there is no rape scene in the game. I read on another forum however that if you download a hack or mod you can see a rape scene on the 6th stage behind the waterfall in a cave with someone called Old Man Jake. I think this is most likely a mod or hack that someone created to make it look like there is a rape scene. Like in Skyrim when they add the FF Skyships or Outfits. So is there really a rape scene or is it someone made just to be talked about? I won't be trying this even if it is true or not because my PC probably can't handle the game. I just want to know if what someone posted was true. The quote at the bottom of this sentence is what I read.

Let me clear the air, guys. The rape scene is in the game...if you have the PC version and the hack. It's like the Hot Coffee from San Andreas as the scene was left in the game, but not accessible through regular gameplay.

When you're at the 6th stage, look for the waterfall (I believe it's in the north-east section of the map, maybe around 4/6th of the way into the level). Once you find the waterfall, look for the rocks off to the side. You should be able to shimmy over to it by climbing across the rocks. You want to get BEHIND the waterfall where there is a hidden cave that is not visible through the waterfall, so keep searching around until you get to it. It's going to be towards the bottom, roughly 20 feet above the standing water level. Now, IF you have the PC mod installed (you'll have to search online for it), there will be a bearded man living in the cave. He says, "Surprise, surprise! The God's have smiles upon old man Jake today." It is at this point when he takes some weapon he keeps in the cave (I think it might be a shovel) and hits Lara in the head with it. She's unconscious and he drags her to his makeshift bed and proceeds to...well...I won't say since it may be against Gaia's rules to describe it, but he does his thing to her. I have heard there's a chance of pulling your knife out and stabbing him...but this is unconfirmed since the game is still somewhat new and from a storyline standpoint she was knocked unconscious. I think it's just people thinking/hoping you can pull your knife out to stop the attack.

Afterwards, some time passes and it's shown where "old man Jake" is asleep next to Lara's body. She wakes up, positions her torn clothes on her so she looks presentable again, runs out the cave, and dives into the water below. I THINK you can attack the guy while he's asleep next to you because it doesn't make much sense to just run away as if nothing happened...unless that's how females typically react to these situations. I don't know.

[quote name='thegreatest']There isn't a rape scene.[/QUOTE]

So then either this guy made it all up or the person who made the mod or hack created something?

The controversy was about an alleged rape scene I don't think there was ever one.

How is there controversy about a rape scene if the character isn't real? Kinda odd tbh

[quote name='GUNNM']The controversy was about an alleged rape scene I don't think there was ever one.

How is there controversy about a rape scene if the character isn't real? Kinda odd tbh[/QUOTE]

One of the bad guys sort of sensually rubs her shoulder or something. If it was an attempted rape he didn't put much effort into it.

This seems like something that could have been asked in the TR thread... that's still on the first page of this section.

[quote name='GUNNM']We're not paying for thread space its ok broseph[/QUOTE]

No, we're not, but just think how each section would look if every time someone has a question, they create a new thread.

I get that this doesn't happen often, but I figured OP has been a member long enough to know that he could have just asked this in the still visible TR thread.

3p6g04.jpg

bread's done
Back