question about the vita before i buy

firecloud134

CAGiversary!
if you play a game offline then get trophies , do you get them once you connected ? or do you have to play online to get them ? 

They're like they are on the PS3, you can earn all the trophies you want offline and will still get time stamps for all of them, all you have to do is sync when you go online.

1 more question , what games come with the PlayStation Plus Instant Game Collection PlayStation Vita Bundle ?  i looked everywhere and they always add "and more"

Last edited by a moderator:
1 more question , what games come with the PlayStation Plus Instant Game Collection PlayStation Vita Bundle ? i looked everywhere and they always add "and more"
Not sure if this link will actually take you to the correct page, but you can view the current free games (IGC) for the PS Vita: https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-us/free-games/cid=STORE-MSF77008-PSPLUSFREEGAMES%7Cplatform~vita%7C

The list includes:

• Hotline Miami
  • Sine Mora
  • Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories
  • Zen Pinball 2: Star Wars
  • WipEout 2048
  • Uncharted: Golden Abyss
  • Gravity Rush
The last three have been there for awhile (Sony games) while the others rotate.

Uncharted

Gravity Rush

Hotline Miami

are all awesome. Wipeout and Zen Pinball are good in burst but overall not anything you're most likely going to want to play for a while and then GTA is a PSP game.

bread's done
Back