Question about trade in deals

k8s

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Do the trade in deals (such as trade in 3, get an extra $10) at ebgames/gamerush have certain games that they don't accept? I know sports games below 2006 don't count, but do any others?

I'm asking because I'm going to kmart soon, and if I see a few $1 ps2 games, I'd pick them up and trade them to gamerush/eb. But I want to make sure there's no limit before I end up with 3 winnie the pooh games that I can't trade in.

Wrestling games don't count, but I think pretty much any other game is good. Some employees might give you hard time if you trade in 3 Powerdromes, but I think you should be ok.

[quote name='k8s']Do the trade in deals (such as trade in 3, get an extra $10) at ebgames/gamerush have certain games that they don't accept? I know sports games below 2006 don't count, but do any others?

I'm asking because I'm going to kmart soon, and if I see a few $1 ps2 games, I'd pick them up and trade them to gamerush/eb. But I want to make sure there's no limit before I end up with 3 winnie the pooh games that I can't trade in.[/QUOTE]

Did you read ANY of the threads? All of them have details/exclusion lists.

bread's done
Back