Question about trade-ins at BBV and/or EB.

Gully

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
I'm from the US, currently in Canadia for the rest of this month and have two 360 games I don't want. Orange Box is coming out this Tuesday, so I was wondering what do I need to trade them in? License? ID? If I need a license and/or ID would they let me trade in titles even though i'm from the US?

[quote name='magiic']I really have no idea. You're best bet would be to call ahead and ask[/QUOTE]

I called BBV, the employee doesn't know and her manager isn't there.

Going to call EB in a bit, just wanted to gauge if anyone here knew.

I thought that you needed an account at Blockbuster to trade in. I could be wrong, though! And EB you need a license.

he would need an account but the question is does BlockBuster allow accounts to people with foreign addresses

BBV allows me to use my American account in Canadia as long as I have the physical membership card (and I do).

I know to trade in you need an account and a valid drivers license. I have gottne a BBV account in the US before using my Canadian Drivers license so you should have a problem.

*edit* looks like you aren't going to have one :D

When I trade in used games at EB, they ask for my drivers license so they can get my license number off of it.

Although I expect they take other forms of identification provided you do not have or do not wish to supply them with your driver license..

The EBs just want to verify your age with some sort of identification, though I guess some will be more picky and would want something "more" and pershaps local, so that you could be liable if something happens? (ie: goods traded are found stolen)

They never ask me for an ID card, they just told me to fill the informations on the trade receipt and to sign it.

bread's done
Back