question about trading into bestbuy?

[quote name='SInX4Lyfe']Yes credit/gc work. Just not reward certificate.[/QUOTE]

I bought a $50 and $25 kindle card about 2 weeks ago and used $70 in reward zone certificates and had no problems.

[quote name='Got_Wii']I bought a $50 and $25 kindle card about 2 weeks ago and used $70 in reward zone certificates and had no problems.[/QUOTE]

Yeah i didn't want to double post i was waiting for someone to clarify this. I ment it doesn't work for visa GC.

I didn't know you could use RZ certificates to buy Amazon cards. I tried to buy a Visa card last year and it didn't work (after being told that it would work when I asked before issuing the certificates). I'll have to try that since I have some RZ points and nothing I really want to buy.

[quote name='YoshiFan1']I didn't know you could use RZ certificates to buy Amazon cards. I tried to buy a Visa card last year and it didn't work (after being told that it would work when I asked before issuing the certificates). I'll have to try that since I have some RZ points and nothing I really want to buy.[/QUOTE]

You could use RZ certs to get visas for a while but that ended last yr

[quote name='Enuf']You could use RZ certs to get visas for a while but that ended last yr[/QUOTE]

I was going to say, I remember buying a Visa giftcard using certs.

Also, they give you the same amount whether you trade in the case or not. I always just trade in the disc. You never know when you'll need a spare.

bread's done
Back