Question about TRU's Buy 2 Get 1 Free deal (exchange)

Escobar4Life

CAGiversary!
Feedback
24 (100%)
Today I went to exchange one of the games using a gift receipt. I was told I couldn't because the game I was exchanging was free and rang up at $0.

I was wondering if I could just exchange one of the other games instead using a gift receipt? I have a gift receipt for each one. Out of the 3 games, I can't exchange 1 so I'll be left with 2. But out of those 2, I only want to keep 1 and exchange the other.

So yeah, I was just wondering if it's possible to do it or not. If I can't, no biggie, I'll just return all 3. Thanks.

They should've been able to exchange the free one for another. I did the same thing during a previous B2G1 sale at TRU and traded in my $0 one for a $60 game easily...

If they continue to be like that, then I guess you may be stuck with your one free game. You could ask them to pretend the one you are trading in is one of the other games on the list because they def should take the other 2 as exchanges.

You cannot trade the free game. This has been mentioned thousands of time in the TRU topic last week. People have always suggested to make sure the free game is the one you want.

bread's done
Back