Question about Wal-Mart

Dunvane

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
This is just really a general question, but the other day I was at Wal-Mart and they had several copies of .Hack Pt 3 behind the glass, however it was $50. I couldn't get the lady to come help me because the line was backed up to hell, so I couldn't get her to check if the price label was just wrong, and I couldn't find the game on the website to check the price there either.

Does anyone know what this game is supposed to be at Wal-Mart, or at least somewhere I can still get it new cheap? Thanks.

It's likely that that is the right price. Wal-Mart usually sucks at marking stuff down. The other day I saw a copy of Frequency new for $30.

My Wal-Mart never marks anything down either. I saw Ico still at $30. :(

I don't think they pricematch but you can call them. It shouldn't take to long to find out.

Walmart priced matched a Barbie doll house for my daughter, so I am pretty sure they will do it for everything. They will do 1 item per purchase, and I believe there is a time constraint as well.

I imagine it will be YMMV though.

Wal-Mart will definately price match. I used to work there and they usually won't give you a hassle, however they often ask to keep the ad.

gamestop has it used for $19.99
kmart has it for $10 new
gamecrazy $23.99 new

of couse it is difficult to find it at kmart or gamecrazy.

I got it the other day at Sam Goody. It was 25% off, so about $23. I used a $5 Replay certificate so was $18. Now if only I could find vol 4 for cheap. I need to findsomeone to pick it up at a Target for me that still has it. I still have $45 in replay certificates. I was going to use $20 of that towards Shining Tears, but none of the stores received it despite it being on the list. o.x I wish you could use replay certificates online.

[quote name='Dunvane']This is just really a general question, but the other day I was at Wal-Mart and they had several copies of .Hack Pt 3 behind the glass, however it was $50. I couldn't get the lady to come help me because the line was backed up to hell, so I couldn't get her to check if the price label was just wrong, and I couldn't find the game on the website to check the price there either.

Does anyone know what this game is supposed to be at Wal-Mart, or at least somewhere I can still get it new cheap? Thanks.[/QUOTE]

You can make your own UPC code for the game to use on the electronic price checkers instore.

First go to half.com search for the game and its 12 digit UPC.

Then go to http://www.schworak.com/upc/index.asp and use the UPC code generator. Print that out and use it with the price checkers.

FYI I saw this (.Hack 3) at Walmart for $20, so there's chance it might also be on clearence at yours.

bread's done
Back