Question for all the 2600 lovers

Otherguy676

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
I dont usually buy 2600 games and know nothing about what is worth having. I recently ran across a store with several sealed copies of Strategy X and Pooyan. These being Konami games (an me being a huge Konami fan), are these worth $5 a pop. Are they worth anything. The games are new and sealed, and I may buy them to add to my retro collection (already have new Donkey Kong 7200 and Ms. Pac Man 2600).

They also have several new 2600 games from a company called imagic, anyone know of any good/hard to find games from this company that I should keep my eyes peeled for?

I dont have a single retail store in my area that sells oldschool games. If anyone knows of any in the Memphis area, please tell.

There were quite a few good Imagic games -- run a search on the web for atari rarity list, and you may find what you're looking for.

I have 30+ Atari 2600 games that I got off ebay and never played. I dunno if they work, but I definitely don't think they're worth $5 each. I'll sell'em to ya :D. If the ones you are talking about are sealed, though, then they might be worth $5 each.

bread's done
Back