Question for Castlevania online Gamestop preorderers (especially early ones)

spincut

CAGiversary!
I have a question, does it say in your preorder on the Gamestop website under the t-shirt item "backordered"??

I just want to be sure it says that for everyone, even early preorders and not just me, since if it means they already ran out, I may just order it from someone selling it for cheaper, since my main motivation in trying to snag it from GS was for the t-shirt.

So, anyone want to check on this for me?

ordered it just now and got backordered for me also on the t-shirt. They are still promoting the shirt and that is the only reason i got it from there. Lets just say if i do not get my shirt there will be hell to pay.

[quote name='kosmos13x']ordered it just now and got backordered for me also on the t-shirt. They are still promoting the shirt and that is the only reason i got it from there. Lets just say if i do not get my shirt there will be hell to pay.[/QUOTE]

Well I preordered mine on the 23rd, so I would imagine anyone who did it after me would at least get that. But I'm curious about earlier preorderers too, since I imagine if someone who ordered it closer to when it was listed having also got that message, then things should be good.

But yeah, considering the other deals would be gone by the time I find out whether I'm getting it or not, I would like to know if this means something or if everyone who did the online preorder is getting this message.

did some googling and apparently its perfectly normal for preorder bonuses to be listed as backordered. Most likely how their system is set up. Some say that it will still say backordered even when they got the bonus. My guess is its a default setting and they send out what they have during shipping and not bother updating the backorder thing.

[quote name='kosmos13x']did some googling and apparently its perfectly normal for preorder bonuses to be listed as backordered. Most likely how their system is set up. Some say that it will still say backordered even when they got the bonus. My guess is its a default setting and they send out what they have during shipping and not bother updating the backorder thing.[/QUOTE]

Hm, that's good to know. Could you by any chance post some of the more relevant links you found stating this? I'd like to give them a look as well.

It said that for metroid: m book thing before it shipped. I pre-ordered this in the beginning of the year and it says back ordered. When it ships with the game it will change to ship do not worry.

apparently it must be shipping soon...got charged today for the item which is good if they are shipping now since i did the free value shipping option lol.

Like it's been said, it's perfectly normal for preorder items to be listed as backordered. I preordered Castlevania in April and the shirt shows backordered for me.

bread's done
Back