Question for people who ordered Bandai anime from animeharu in late January

electricsleep

CAGiversary!
Feedback
86 (100%)
I was looking for the old Bandai thread but it looks like it got deleted or moved. I remember a couple other posters took a gamble that animeharu would come through with some of these OOP Bandai DVDs and placed orders.

Has anyone received a refund or got a shipping confirmation on their stuff? I ordered Eureka Seven Season 2 near the end of January and forgot about it. I messaged them a week or two ago on my order page and still haven't received a response. I'm gonna call them on Monday and see what's up, but I wanted to hear what was going on with other people's orders.

Didn't order from them for Bandai stuff, but i did order a HOTD colored omnibus back in August from them. Worst customer service I'd ever had. I waited 3.5 weeks for them to give me a shipping confirmation for the charge on my card, but nothing came. I then messaged them about it and they told me to wait a little bit since it was on order from the manufacturer (when the listing stated that it was "in stock"). Two weeks go by and nothing. Messaged them again to cancel, and they said they would refund within a week. Two weeks go by, nothing. At this point, I just disputed the charge on my card with my bank. Don't know why they even charged me when their policy clearly states that they won't charge until shipment confirmation.

I'd say to stay clear of this site, since it's also evident that they sell bootlegs also. And if you check their facebook page, you can see some other customers complaining about their orders:

please cancel order 38846. it has been 13 days since we placed our order and haven't rec'd anything, even though you advertised the item in stock. very poor customer service. i understand that you aren't a brick & mortar physical storefront, but even e-commerce retailers should provide a better level of service.

Well I'm glad it's not just me. I now order from amazon.com. I'm still waiting for a few items also and have had the same reply that everyone else has been getting about my orders. I slowly receive them from time to time but after I receive these last ones I won't be ordering from them again.

I got curious and googled these guys. They seem shady as hell. Many people are having the same issues we are and they are also saying that these are bootleg copies.

Same here.3 AND A Half WEEKS! I reported them.

The response i keep getting is "Please wait,will ship on INSERT DAY HERE" More like When HELL FREEZES. Don't Buy from these guys! YOU WILL GET RIPPED OFF!!

You guys are awful. you say you won't charge until you ship but you charged me 5 weeks ago and still haven't shipped my item and you still haven't refunded my money.

thanks for the info. I'm gonna give them a call on Monday and if they don't immediately refund me I'll file a charge back on my credit card.

They auto refunded me without any notification about 6 weeks after i ordered eureka seven collection 2. No word from them ever in between.

bread's done
Back