Question for shipping games from U.S. to Canada

gmoney1234567890

CAGiversary!
Feedback
23 (100%)
hey. I don't know what would be the best forum or if this has been covered, but anyway, here I go.

I'm currently in a deal where the other CAG has to send off a DS game to me here in Canada. He's just worried about the $ it would cost to do so. WHat is the cheapest way for him to send from U.S. to Canada? Any help would be great.
Thanks,
G$

it's just as much as it would to ship anywhere in the US. You can't use DC#'s and if I remember you can only ship 1st class anyways, or like overnight.

It's been awhile since I shipped to canada.

[quote name='gmoney1234567890']so it usually cost me bout $3 to send to US. Is it bout the same vice versa (I'm just talking like a small package).[/QUOTE]

ya, there's no extra charges for shipping to canada.

thanks for the help mr ryles. its just, the guy is saying itd cost him 15.44 to ship through USPS. so where would he go and how would he send it to get it down to like $3? Once again, any help would be great.

I have shipped a few games to canada, and I have never paid more than $5. So I don't think I can help ya anymore. Either he is pulling your leg, or his post office is F'd up.

I recently sent a small package of four compact discs in a box to Canada. It cost me around $4 for airmail letter post I think it was. However, registering it cost me another $8. Since it's a DS game, it should cost about the same.

Don't forget about the Custom Duty tac for items entering Canada...be sure to state it is a gift under the value of $10, if indeed it is. ;)

[quote name='gmoney1234567890']what, what is that? The custom Duty tac. If it's declared under $10 of value, would he have to pay less?[/quote]I don't think he'd have to pay anything if it's under $10.

As far as shipping goes, another way to go is via Global Priority Mail-- the smaller envelope is $4.25 to Canada, flat-rate. Shouldn't have to pay much more than that :)

bread's done
Back