Question for Xbox 360/Mountain Dew contest winners

savestheday888

CAGiversary!
My brother entered the 10:30 slot this morning with only 1 point. A little while later he checked the winners board to see that our city (Livonia, MI) came up on the board at the 10:40 slot. He's not sure if he won or not. Do any of the winners know how the contest works? If you enter at say 4:40, and just happen to win, will you be marked as the 4:50 winner on the winners board, or the 4:40? Thanks in advance.

[quote name='savestheday888']My brother entered the 10:30 slot this morning with only 1 point. A little while later he checked the winners board to see that our city (Livonia, MI) came up on the board at the 10:40 slot. He's not sure if he won or not. Do any of the winners know how the contest works? If you enter at say 4:40, and just happen to win, will you be marked as the 4:50 winner on the winners board, or the 4:40? Thanks in advance.[/QUOTE]

Have your brother check his "drawing entry history". If he entered at 10:30 I doubt it would list him as winning for the next 10 minutes drawing slot, but who knows this site/contest has been full of glitches and unexplainable problems since it went up on Aug. 29th.:roll:

Good Luck...... Let us know either way. I'm curious to find out.

did he just enter his codes and not actually play the sweeps? Because if he did actually play, he should know what time slot he entered into.

If he entered @ 10:30 then it will need to say your town in the 10:30 slot. Im sorry, he probably did not win. But look at it this way...I did.

HAAAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHA AH AH A ABA AHAH ILAHhvkg

bread's done
Back