Question on Google Checkout

You can only use Google Checkout on a site that offers it as an option during checkout. There is no way you can "get it to work" on a site that doesn't specifically offer it, if that's what you mean. I have a feeling you won't see it on Half.com any time soon, since eBay is so closely linked to PayPal now and I believe PayPal is sort of competing with GCO.

Speaking of which, this is the third week that Fearless HD DVD has been out of stock at dvdplanet, dvdempire, and buy... thus not allowing me to use the google checkout method :cry:

I'm not understanding something here. It says the $10 off thing is only good for your first order. I put in an order yesterday at CD-Universe and it gave me $10 off. I put in an order today at DVDEmpire and it again gave me $10 off the order. Why would it do this if they say its only for your first order?

Because they dont really care?

I've made well over 15 orders with only 4 different cards. Its definately helped my HD-DVD collection.

[quote name='Bezerker']Because they dont really care?

I've made well over 15 orders with only 4 different cards. Its definately helped my HD-DVD collection.[/QUOTE]

Yeah but I'm using the same card and the same account. I just don't want them to jack up the price on me without my approval. Your saying to just keep doing it until it stops? It doesn't even give me the choice and just automatically applies the discount.

bread's done
Back