Question on XBLA cards bought online

Spades22

CAGiversary!
I need some quick XBLA points right now, and was hoping to buy them on amazon.ca where you get the 10$ off 40. But, does anyone know if when you buy them you can get the code right away, or do they ship a card to you?

If they ship a card or take a long time, then I'll leave it, but are there any places I can buy points cards and get them right away?

I'm sure they ship a card to you and do not email you the code, but depending on where you live the normal transit time may vary, if you order it early in the day they can ship it out by 4-5 or else if you order it later they may not be able to ship it out until the next business day.

I live in Burlington, outside toronto and their sorting facility is in mississauga and the transit time for shipping is 1 day, so usually it can take 3 days if i order it late in the day.

I hope this was helpful.

I ordered from amazon and nope they dont e-mail you the code because it is a normal store and they would never risk taking something out of the package before they sent it. I live in Hamilton and I get everything the next day from Amazon.ca with the free shipping. If I order before about 5pm I get it by noon the next day. I love Amazon :)

Ok well thats still a little late cause I need em NOW! :D Either way though good to know when I buy from them in the future. The 10$ off coupon is just so good :).

The best way to go about getting this is to buy point cards at a B&M store and then when you get the ones in the mail, return them to the store.

I've bought cards on Ebay before where people will just email you the code. But you have to be careful because if it's a US points card you'll have to apply it to a US account. You're best to just go to a local store if you need them quick, or just buy them directly from Microsoft through the dashboard or live.xbox.com. I usually stock up during the FS/BB appreciation sales where you get 10-20% off.

bread's done
Back