Question regarding selling an Xbox 360

NeoRez

CAGiversary!
I'm considering selling my xbox 360 since I don't play it anymore.

I would be selling the console itself and keeping the HDD, since I may want a 360 later on. Along with the console, I'm giving 2 controllers, the power cable, and the VGA cables I have, along with the cables it came with. I'll also include three games with it, Dead Rising 2, Dead Space 2, and Marvel Vs. Capcom 3:Fate of Two Worlds.

How much should I put this up for, since I'm not that good with putting prices on what I sell.

Keeping the HDD? So this is the old version of the system that'll come with 300-something megabytes of MU storage space? I have that as well, with a copy of Bioshock 2, and I'm looking for about $80. I'd be interested in hearing what more knowledgeable people have to say on the matter as well.

What model is it? If you don't know tell me the year. Or does it have an hdmi slot?

Condition of console, any dirt or blemishes?

Without any of that information I would probably say you could get 110-130 easy up on craigslist. Anyone who is slightly familiar with gaming will realize thats a pretty good deal and probably won't bother you with lowball bullshit.

Oh right, it's an xbox 360 elite. It's in pretty good condition, no dirt really, probably just dusty. Yeah, it has an HDMI slot. Also, I was thinking just the console, with a controller, the composite cables, VGA cables, AC cable, and the Ethernet cable for 150 or best offer.

bread's done
Back