Questions about politeness and friends lists.....

bluu

CAGiversary!
OK well I need some advice here ,I have absoulutly NO friends on either my 360 or PS3 friends lists ,and well I'd like some but I am not sure about the way to ask ....you see I don't know anyone here where I live that games and I just dont feel comfortable just asking random people but I'm a huge fan of Cheapy and Wombat and would like to ask them however I'd feel very presumtious asking when I'm just a regular ole CAG .......so what I guess it comes down to is any advice as to proper decorum and what not?

oh BTW I'm Bluu Q (Xbox live) and BluuQ on (PSN) if anyone wants a "friend".thanx

OH BTW part 2, this goes double for Facebook also.......I joined the CAG group but haven't added any friends there either , not sure if anyone would accept me

Just click on the left and add people. Most usually accept since they recognize others from CAG. Some people add a message saying "hey im from CAG" or whatever.

Here is my advice for you, If you see someone that plays the same game as you, send them an invite and a message saying I saw you on CAG. I have a few people from here on my friend lists, especially on my PS3. I play with a group of Tekken players from here.

bread's done
Back