Quick Blingo question for those who've won.

uEih

CAGiversary!
Hey i recently just won a fandango movie ticket from blingo and i was wondering how it works. Do i just wait for my ticket to come in the mail and go the movies to watch any movie i want. Or do i have to go to the link blingo provides and pick a movie i want to watch and use that specific ticket for the specific movie i picked? Sorry if this is a waste of a new thread but i need to know and didn't know where to post. Thank you in advance.

Since they changed over to fandango from movie cash, you have to take the promo code they supply you over to that link when you plan on going to see a movie. That allows you to purchase your ticket online (for free) and get in to see the movie of your choice. However, if you're like me and there are no fandango theaters in your area, it allows you to have a moviecash certificate mailed to your house instead. I recently received 2 from a couple months back. They work like cash at most theaters, they have a max value of like 12$ and get you in for free with (generally) no exclusions.

I've won 2 itunes gift certs for $10 ($20 total) but then I stopped using it. I just like the clean interface of Google.

do ur guys accounts stay logged in?
whenever i search and look up at the top, it says 'click here to sign in' meaning that i am not signed it..however when i actually do sign in it automatically logs me out after like a day.

so do u have to be logged in to win a prize?

[quote name='omgu8myrice']so do u have to be logged in to win a prize?[/QUOTE]

You don't have to be logged in to win a prize. If you win a prize, you'll be asked to create a new account or to sign in.

Just remember you are only allowed to do a maximum number of searches per day (i think it's 10).

You don't have to be logged in, wow i didn't know that. I've always logged in before i search because i was afraid i might miss a chance to win. Does it say you don't need to be logged in on the site anywhere?

[quote name='uEih']Does it say you don't need to be logged in on the site anywhere?[/QUOTE]

I did read it on the site, but that was a while back. I won a itunes cert that way, when I won all I had to do was login to claim it. The system is "Smart" that it'll record how many times you've searched even if you are not logged in, and when you do log in all those searches are credited to you. I'm not sure if this information is saved through the cookie or the ip#, if it is the cookie then you could just use another browser or clear your cookies after 10 searches to gain more daily searches.

Sounds good, saves me from logging in everytime. I'll look around the site just to double check. Oh and by the way, the daily searches has been increased from max of 10 each day to a max of 25 now.

[quote name='uEih']Oh and by the way, the daily searches has been increased from max of 10 each day to a max of 25 now.[/QUOTE]

wow, no way!

that's awesome. by that math i should win 2.5 times more frequently then i already do. sick.

bread's done
Back