Quick Guitar Hero questions

GrimNecroWizard

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
First off, is the wireless guitar that is on sale for $40 at EB/Gamestop better than the wired one? My friend has the official $60 wireless one and it's so much better than the one that comes with it. The buttons are easier to push, etc. Also, does that guitar (The $40 EB one) work with both Guitar Hero 1 and 2 or should I just stick with the wired one? I'd prefer wireless though if it's just as good. Finally, should I buy Guitar Hero 1 or Guitar Hero 2? I've been playing 2 for the past few days and kind of want to get 1 to get all the new songs that I've never played and stuff but how does it compare to GH2 besides not having Co-op. Thanks for any help.

Edited because I posted in a hurry, sorry about that

You answered all your questions yourself. You asked if the wireless controller was better then the wired and you said you liked the wireless controller better. Then asked if you should get GH 1 or 2 and said you wanted to get 1...........

[quote name='GrimNecroWizard']First off, is the wireless guitar that is on sale for $40 at EB/Gamestop better than the wired one? My friend has a wireless one and it's so much better than the one that comes with it. The buttons are easier to push, etc.[/quote]
..didn't you just answer your own question?

Finally, should I buy Guitar Hero 1 or Guitar Hero 2? I've been playing 2 for the past few days and kind of want to get 1 to get all the new songs that I've never played and stuff. Thanks for any help.
you're asking us which one to get, but you want to get one.

...wow.

[quote name='Scorch']..didn't you just answer your own question?

you're asking us which one to get, but you want to get one.

...wow.[/quote]
My friend doesn't have that wireless one. He has the better one. I'm asking if the $40 one is still good. The $60 wireless one is the one my friend has but I'm not paying that much for a guitar. I meant to ask if the $40 is worth it or if I should just stick with the wired one.

I said I kind of want 1 because it would seem fresh, but is it worth it since it doesn't have co-op and I want to know what the differences between the 2 are.

My friend doesn't have that wireless one. He has the better one. I'm asking if the $40 one is still good. The $60 wireless one is the one my friend has but I'm not paying that much for a guitar. I meant to ask if the $40 is worth it or if I should just stick with the wired one.

Most fans agree that the non-official wireless guitars aren't as good in terms of build quality, comfort or battery life. If you really want to go wireless, I would highly suggest getting the official one. Some of the older non-official wireless guitars are also not compatible with GH2 (and therefore GH3 and GH: 80s Mix) without an adapter.

I said I kind of want 1 because it would seem fresh, but is it worth it since it doesn't have co-op and I want to know what the differences between the 2 are.

Hammer-ons and pull-offs are done differently, as well as no coop multiplayer. Other than that, everything is pretty much the same. The song list in GH1 is much more varied and accessible.

bread's done
Back