Quick Mass Effect 2 Giveaway ENDS AT 11:30 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darklurkr23

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
Hey guys, I got that Mass Effect 2 free game from Buying DragonAge 2. I just realized it goes bad tomorrow. I am a trophy/achievement whore, and I really don't want to just install it to see how it is, then buy it again. I'm sure it's awesome, it's Bioware.

Anyway, gonna give it away!

Post here to win it!

Contest Ends TONIGHT AT 11:30 PM EST! And remember it goes bad 6/30/11 so you MIGHT need to redeem it via origin tonight!

As usual (but with added 2 post bonus for this one) with my contests, Points2Shop Referral is Worth an additional TWO entries! Simply post below your initial post 2 times if you give m a referral! And I can tell if you lying, no so bullshit!

Edit: Some are asking, you definitely need a EA account in Origin to redeem, I'm not sure about Bioware though

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, this guy is really nice!

I have the first one, but I would love to have the second to go with it!

Edit- Oh, and I have an EA account.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='TheTacoMonster']Well, you said I can have two posts. I forgot to mention that, I already have the demo installed on my pc. :)[/QUOTE]

You're capable of reading right?, two posts ONLY if you get him a P2S refferal, Jeez.

Oh, and this doesn't count.

[quote name='MrPiggles']You're capable of reading right?, two posts ONLY if you get him a P2S refferal, Jeez.

Oh, and this doesn't count.[/QUOTE]

I edited my post, and thank you for letting me know.:)

Well fuck. I hope that Expires June 30 2011 means the end of the day. Or that the Servers are in Cali. Cause I just missed my own damn contest deadline

O well Winner is Post #22 via random.org a~jackson

Hope you're online to reddem it right away incase it goes back on 6/30/11 12:01 am! Cause in my line of work, expires means the end of the day.

Congrats! PM'd!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back