Quick question for people who one midway arcade treasures 2

megaseadramon

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (67%)
I got this game in a trade recently and the disc is in perfect condition but when I play primal rage and select my character, at the screen right before the fight it starts to studder, is this normal or is there something wrong with my disc? The rest of the game is fine but it seems right at the screen where it shows the fighters its starts to skip.

I played a few rounds of that game on my Xbox and then quit- it just doesn't have that much novelty to it. Dunno, best of luck?

I own Midway Arcade Treasures 2 for GC and have never experienced this problem.

I think I will go try it out and see what happens.

Ok, I tried the game yesterday and I kind of see what you are talking about. The graphics and sound studder a little on the fight match intro screen just before the match. For me, this isn't really noticeable. I had no idea about this until you said something.

Do you have a slim PS2? My friend borrowed someone's slim PS2 and we noticed it has touble sometimes. On this Dragon Ball Z Budokai or something like that, you couldn't be the pickle guy (The green guy and his names like something that's like pickle I think, I don't watch it) and it took forever to load. After a couple hours, it would also overheat or something and nothing would load.

[quote name='GrimNecroWizard']Do you have a slim PS2? My friend borrowed someone's slim PS2 and we noticed it has touble sometimes. On this Dragon Ball Z Budokai or something like that, you couldn't be the pickle guy (The green guy and his names like something that's like pickle I think, I don't watch it) and it took forever to load. After a couple hours, it would also overheat or something and nothing would load.[/QUOTE]

Piccolo.

I have Arcade Treasures 2 for GC and yes, I've noticed problems with that game. I just chalk it up to the emulation not being up to snuff. Not a huge problem, since Primal Rage is a terrible, terrible game.

Also, "stutter" is spelled like that.

bread's done
Back