Quick Question - Is it okay for DS games to go through the airport x-ray?

CouRageouS

CAGiversary!
Feedback
27 (100%)
I haven't been on a plane in about 3 years or so, thats why I ask. I assume it is fine since I read that digital cams and memory cards can go through. Would just like a quick answer to make my doubts go away, cause my flights leaving at 7AM PST and I need to go get some sleep. :)

Heh, too bad I didn't see this earlier. I travel for work about once per month on cross-country flights. Take my DS every time! Obviously, no problem. In fact I went with my son on a vacation trip just last month and they did a secondary bag check on my carry-on because of all the gear I had in it - One DS, one GBA SP + several games, a Digital camera, a cell phone, all the chargers for said devices, a couple of PS2 games I bought while there, plus a metal lizard sculpture :D. So they ran it through the xrays TWICE and then checked it for bomb residue (the swipe scan deal) :roll:. It was probably the metal lizard that did it though - they had to see if it was "weaponized".

No problems the time I sent my DS through the scans...but the stylus had fallen out and almost gave them a false positive on a weapon. Thankfully they let me keep it.

bread's done
Back