Quick question regarding Amazon UK...

hootie

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
Does Amazon UK ship video games to the US? I need to get a game from that site but I don't know if they ship here or not.

Hmm I guess so, but I keep wondering if I am crazy or not...because I could've sworn I heard someone say they don't ship video games to the US, but I don't know if that was Amazon UK or some other site...

[quote name='hootie']Hmm I guess so, but I keep wondering if I am crazy or not...because I could've sworn I heard someone say they don't ship video games to the US, but I don't know if that was Amazon UK or some other site...[/quote]

I have purchased items from Amazon UK and they did ship here no problem. It took a while, but I always got what i ordered. The last time I used them was to pick up the Dungeons and Dragons cartoon dvd box set. I got the PAL version before they announced that the set was coming here.

*edit* Now Amazon JPN will NOT ship here, much to my dismay. =(

Ok, WTF is going on here? Amazon UK also says it doesn't come out there until August 24th, yet dozens of people from the UK have the game on GameFAQs? This is confusing, and annoying. I just want to buy the damn game, but I can't find a place to buy it!

[quote name='hootie']Ok, WTF is going on here? Amazon UK also says it doesn't come out there until August 24th, yet dozens of people from the UK have the game on GameFAQs? This is confusing, and annoying. I just want to buy the damn game, but I can't find a place to buy it![/quote]

Hootie, what game are you trying to order?

bread's done
Back